Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2nd grade getting started

2nd grade getting started 19 Sep 2009 00:11 #2420

• Ltrask
  • WBT Rookie
  • 10 Finger Woo received: 2
Hi, My name is Linda and have been teaching 2nd grade for 5 years. I have also taught K and 1st for a total of 23 years teaching. and I have been using bits and pieces of WBT for over a year now. I have been to 2 WBT seminars ( ALL FREE) within a week of each other and now have a brain full on ideas on how to go further. If you are just getting started please try the Class/Yes
Teach/OKay and Scoreboard game for 1 week. The changes you will see in your class and in yourself are like magic. Teaching is FUN again! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcclatay88@yahoo.com, henncl
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds

Newsletter Sign Up

Legal Notice

All materials on WholeBrainTeaching.com are copyright protected.  This includes, but is not limited to, our ebooks, onsite information, and videos.    Our methods and materials may be used by individual teachers in their classroom but may not be used in training of teachers or administrators. Ebooks and other material from this website may not be offered for sale, or freely distributed on, Teachers Pay Teachers or other venues. The words “Whole Brain Teaching,” our ebooks, methods, or videos may not be used as part of any advertisement, offer for educational services, or training. By using our materials, you agree to not market, sell or otherwise appropriate them for your, or another’s benefit, without the written permission of Chris Biffle.
siterips